Each grantee agency is responsible for ensuring that facilities are adequately maintained. 协助受让人, 道具osition K designated a portion of the assessment be used for maintenance of completed projects. However, only a limited amount of maintenance funds are available on an annual basis. It is very unlikely that 道具osition K will be able to fund all maintenance needs.
道具. K maintenance funds are only available to completed projects. Qualified agencies must apply each year for funding. The Office of the City Administrative Officer (CAO) and Chief Legislative Analyst (CLA) will review the applications and will recommend funding amounts to the L.A. 儿童督导委员会. The maintenance awards will then be submitted to the City Council for approval.
Examples of eligible maintenance expenses are:
- Custodial and gardening services – including staff, equipment, 材料, and brush clearance costs
- Minor building and/or other maintenance costs (staff, 材料, equipment) related specifically to the 道具osition K improvements
- Program staffing costs, including park ranger and security costs
- Personal hygiene products such as toilet paper, tissue, bars of soap
- Maintenance or service costs relating to alarm/security systems
- Pension, health, vacation, sick leave, or other benefits for maintenance staff